When you are on a weight loss plan that includes eating right and working out, it is important to enjoy what you are doing and do it right. Weight loss and being healthy means a lifestyle change.
Creating a workout routine you truly enjoy and meals that you can really sink your teeth into are the keys to losing weight. It is important to eat a great, healthy breakfast. When you eat in the morning, you signal your metabolism to ramp up for the day. Your metabolism takes energy, calories, to run.
A healthy protein rich breakfast will also keep you less hungry throughout the day, and provide for more energy.
But who has time for breakfast. Here is a healthy, protein rich and easy to make breakfast that will only take you two minutes to cook.
- 2 eggs
- 2+ giant handfuls of fresh, baby spinach
- 2 heaping Tbsp. of fresh salsa
- guacamole (optional)
- whole wheat tortilla (optional)
- salt & pepper
- Scramble or fry 2 eggs in a frying pan.
- When done, take off heat. Lay spinach on top and allow it to wilt (less than 1 minute).
- Transfer to a plate, season with salt and peper, and top with fresh salsa.
- You can also roll this up in a whole wheat tortilla and spread a thin layer of fresh guacamole on the tortilla.
For weight loss tips and exercise ideas, contact Best Fitness in your area.